Cleaning Smoke from Brick and Natural Stone
If you have a wood burning fireplace, you certainly have experienced Smoke Residue above the firebox. This soot can be easily removed using our Intensive Cleaner!
Even a small amount of smoke and soot residue can detract from the beauty of your stone or brick fireplace.
We have a Simple Solution - HMK R155 Intensive Cleaner
Follow These Easy Steps:
- Mix a solution of 25% to 50% (depending on how severe the residue is) of R155 Intensive Cleaner with Warm Water in a Spray Bottle.
- Gently shake up solution in bottle and spray on effected area.
- IMPORTANT - LET ACTIVATE FOR 5-10 MINUTES
- Spray again 3-6 times each 5-Minutes.
5. Scrub area with nylon bristle Scrub Brush for 1-Minute.
6. Rinse area well with a Sponge or Rag using warm clean water.
7. Allow to dry and observe results. Repeat steps above if needed.